All bookings at Elevens Bar & Grill (whether or not a deposit has been paid) are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before you make a Booking. By making a Booking, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, or you are unclear as to their meaning or have any questions regarding them, please contact us
We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. We reserve the right to refuse service if these times are not adhered to. On occasion we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.
Should you arrive more than 15 minutes after your booking time without notice, you may lose your table to another group or your reservation may be cancelled.
Tables are allocated on the day by the team and although we aim to seat you at a table in your preferred area of the venue, we cannot always guarantee this. Parties of 6 or more guests may be seated across two separate tables.
You may cancel your booking at any time within the cancellation window via our Booking Management Platform (access via email confirmation) or by contacting the bar directly. The cancellation window deadline differs by booking type as listed below:
- Food/Drink Table – up to 24 hours prior to booking
- Drinks Only Table – up to 24 hours prior to booking
- Private/Exclusive Hire – up to 7 days prior to event
- Bookings that require an authentication – up to 24 hours prior to booking
If a credit card authentication or deposit is required to complete your booking, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £x p/head if a cancellation is made after the Cancellation Window stated above, or if you do not show for your booking. For larger bookings and events, it may result in your deposit being forfeited (if applicable).
Where a deposit has been paid for your booking, that deposit will usually be refundable in the following circumstances:
- If we are unable to honour your Booking
- We have told you about an error made by us in relation to your Booking (e.g. menu price) and you do not wish to proceed
- Where you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong
- If we choose to refund your deposit for any other reason, at our sole discretion.
The application of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. You do not have any right to cancel your Booking under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 because your Booking relates to the supply of catering or services related to leisure activities, where the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry; a booking does not guarantee entry.
Alcohol may only be purchased or consumed by persons aged 18 years or over and photographic identification may be required. We reserve the right to refuse service of alcohol at our sole discretion.
Vouchers and promotional offers. Vouchers and promotional offers are not always valid on certain menus or at certain days or times of the year. Please contact us for more information or ask when you make a Booking. We reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw promotional offers at any time without prior notice.
Accessibility. If you or any member of a Booking party has any individual needs, such as reduced mobility, please advise us before making your Booking and we will be able to check if we are able to meet with your individual needs.
Guest behaviour. We politely request that you conduct yourself, and that you ensure that all guests visiting our premises under your Booking conduct themselves, appropriately at all times and comply with any requests and notices regarding conduct, health and safety (including observing any applicable social distancing measures) and respecting the premises, our neighbours, our employees and other guests. You, and all guests visiting our premises under your Booking, must not cause an unreasonable disturbance to other guests or our staff. Violent or threatening behaviour is not accepted on any of our premises.
We reserve the right to retain deposit monies and/or charge you for any damage caused by any member(s) of your party at the premises.
OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL OR MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING
In the event we are unable to honour your Booking for any reason, including (but not limited to) an act or event outside our reasonable control, such as riot, terrorist attack or war (or threat of either), fire, explosion, storm, flood or other natural disaster, pandemic or epidemic (including COVID-19), or any law or action taken by a government or public authority (including local or national lockdowns) or for operational or business reasons (for instance where premises need urgent repair or refurbishment or are closed, or where we do not have the capacity to accommodate you for any reason):
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide you with an alternative table (or a table at an alternative premises) that meets your requirements
- If we are unable to provide you with an alternative table (or table at an alternative premises) for whatever reason, or if you do not accept the alternative table or premises, the contract will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund of any payment you have made in advance in relation to your Booking.
We will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as reasonably possible if we have to cancel your Booking for any reason.
We may end the Booking contract if you break it. We may end the Booking contract at any time by writing to you at the email or postal address you provided to us at the time of Booking, or by cancelling your Booking with immediate effect and (if appropriate) ejecting you (or a member of your Booking) from our premises if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due, and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the table, for example, information about allergies or other specific guest requirements
- You are otherwise in breach these terms
- You wilfully or negligently interrupt our business or the business of our other guests.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
All property is left or brought into our premises entirely at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to any property left or brought into our premises.
We are not liable for business losses. We only take Bookings for domestic and private use. If your Booking is made for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, or loss or reputation and/or goodwill, or similar.
Indirect losses. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable. Loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the Booking process.
Liability which cannot be excluded. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for:
- Personal injury or death caused by our negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
How we will use your personal information. Your privacy is important to us and we will endeavour to keep your personal information safe and secure. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- To supply the table to you and administer your Booking
- To process your payment for your booking, where applicable
- If you agreed to this during the Booking process, to inform you about similar products and services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
A pre-order is where we ask you and your guests to confirm your selection of food, drink or packages 10 days in advance of your reservation. You can do this online via our Booking Management Platform (access from booking confirmation email), where you can also add or amend any part of your booking. You can also contact the bar for assistance.
Elevens Bar & Grill reserves the right to adjust or change our menus and pricing without notice.
Allergies and Dietary Requirements
You should always advise a member of the team of any special dietary requirements, including intolerances and allergies. Where possible, our trained staff will advise you on alternative dishes. However, while we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in the venue, we CANNOT guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk and consume dishes at their own risk.
Adjustments or changes requested to any of our menus will be considered, if possible or appropriate but cannot be guaranteed.
Elevens Bar & Grill reserve the right to amend any of these terms and conditions without notice.